Pronunciation Dictionaries?

Hart Larry chime at cts.com
Wed Oct 29 17:05:16 EST 2003

I have been avidly searching in google for any interactive pronunciation
dictionaries I can
add to my speakup red hat 9 Dec-Talk configuration?  I very badly want to fix
numbers to single digits.
I notice emackspeak has these dictionaries.  Would their be a way to
compile-and use with speakup-and-a  Dec-talk?
I cannot find it today, but yesterday I thought I ran in to an application
based on the Vocal-Eyes character dictionary?
Yes, even though I received my copy of Jaws 5 yesterday, I am still hanging in
there in linux.
Thanks much in advance
Hart