Exinm File Permissions

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Mon Oct 27 19:49:15 EST 2003

I've geen getting ready to join a big exim mailing list so I can solve my
problems.  I'bve been reading archives and find that a good command to run
is

exim -d9 -qff < /dev/null

the -qff means, unfreeze everthing and try it all again.  the -d9 means a
detail debug for release 3 of exim.

Changing permissionsn to 1777 made a huge difference.  I think it works now,
at least, the permission error is gone.  I'm almost afraid to change my
router and move from the windows mail server to Linux.  I'll probably end up
receiving every test message I ever sent.  Thanks a lot for that info.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ