bugs in Speakup v-2.00 CVS: Fri Oct 24 14:20:40 EDT 2003

Joseph Norton jenorton at chartertn.net
Sun Oct 26 21:55:41 EST 2003

Hi:

It's not a problem with park toggling or not.  The problem is that, when
in some programs (the one I notice this in is the alsamixer program), even
though Speakup says that its cursor is "parked", it won't stay where I put
it.  When I arrow around with the regular arrow keys to change something,
I wanted my review cursor to stay up near the top so I could quickly read
the name of the feature I was trying to adjust.  For some reason, as soon
as I hit an arrow key, the review cursor would move even though it was
supposed to be parked.