To Kirk and all speakup members please read.

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sun Oct 26 18:55:36 EST 2003

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 09:08:18PM +1100, Shaun Oliver wrote:
> firstly, kirk is like most of us on this list. well, allright. the rest of
> us should be. he gives kevin's post the response they deserve. a big fat
> nothing.
> a good many of us, myself included have flamed this moron to no avail.
> it's about time we gave hmi the silent treatment. ignore it and hope it
> goes away.

Ah and I couldn't have said it better myself. Yes I too carried on so in
a manner that was unnecessary. We could all stand to learn something
from our captain. I to shall reframe from carrying this on. We'll not
change the minds of some, but we can save the drive in the server
unnecessary stress and ware.

Scott