*****SPAM***** My apology

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sun Oct 26 16:53:00 EST 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 01:56:44PM -0400, kevin wrote:
> Don't know what bash means?  Now I must admit I am insulted!  I say again,
> I will not be stopped.  First alsa, next cups, and next maybe even mailman!
> Soon linux will be as I see it!  Life as you know it is over!
> Kevin

In other words you want to be another billyboy gates? Life will be over
if you were to do anything to any program because the user probably
would kill themselves. Look your shit you suck go away and quit trying
to piss up a perfectly good Linux world. My head is really hurting and
I'm in a perfectly good mood to seriously poor gas on your ass and light
you  up. You want flames? Baby I got flames for you.
Now look we've given you the time of day, you've entertained us, you've
annoyed us, now instead of writing go and produce something of value.
You know make your mark like my dog does.