*****SPAM***** My apology

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Sun Oct 26 10:59:56 EST 2003

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 10:49:31AM -0500, kevin wrote:
> Not my vission.  It is about change.  There is nothing wrong with change.  I
> do a tweek of the alsa tools and people flip out.  This is all about change
> for god sake!

Umm. ... A tweak of the ALSA tools, you say? Sure wish you'd make up
your mind on what it is that you've done. That aside, I think you must
speak a different brand of English (or American, if you like) than the
rest of us. Let's compare:

> Not my vission.  It is about change.

And

> And I would just like to say that when all of linux is like I view
> it you will all say, "damn it...

How do you figure that "Linux the way you view it" is not "your
vision" of it?

Guys, if this is how Kevin speaks English (or American, if you like),
it's no wonder we don't understand WTF he's talking about!

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3    | But I will lay my burden
Email: davros at ycardz.com   | in the cradle of your grace,