*****SPAM***** My apology

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Sat Oct 25 22:50:08 EDT 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 05:04:48PM -0400, kevin wrote:
>  And I would just like to say that when all of linux is like I view
> it you will all say, "damn it...you know...this guy realy is on the money!"

Now if you had stopped at "Damn it!", I'd've agreed with you.

Now refresh my  memory. What was it you were saying open source (free
software really, but who's counting?) is all about? All about your
vision for it? Puh-leez.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3    | But I will lay my burden
Email: davros at ycardz.com   | in the cradle of your grace,