*****SPAM***** My apology

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat Oct 25 22:35:19 EDT 2003

That's it! I have had it! I was going to stay out of this discussion, but I am getting sick of this. Kevin, are you going to tell us exactly what you are talking about in plain English? You obviously can, as I have seen from some of your posts. However, as of now, all you are doing is posting little blips about what you are talking about. You may or may not have a good idea, I don't know. Either explain, in plain english, what the hell you are talking about or get lost. Ok?
--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net