*****SPAM***** My apology

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sat Oct 25 20:50:50 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Kevin, respect is earned.  Respect comes when you have said or done
something well.  Respect comes when you have communicated your ideas
well.  Respect comes when you have enough knowledge to explain what
you mean in clear, concise, understandable ways.  Respect comes when
you are man enough to admit that you have a learning difference, and
asking us politely if we understand what you are trying to say because
you have difficulty comunicating.  Respect comes when you have the
humility to understand that you have trouble writing English so that
you can't tell the difference between "hear" and "here", and you seek
help so that you will be able to write coherent sentences.

I'm not a techie, I'm just a user.  I was totally confused by your
posts.  I believe that you believe you are communicating your ideas.
I believe that you may be asking about technology that already exists,
but I can't untangle your communication well enough so that I can
figure out what you are talking about.

Go away, seek help for your writing problem.  Seek more knowledge
about Linux, and when you return, you may be better able to
communicate your ideas.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.  Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT