DECtalk software

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Sat Oct 25 10:58:22 EDT 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 01:17:36AM -0400, Joseph Norton wrote:
> hmmm, and my Doubletalk is open source is it?

Oh, c'mon Joe, you know better'n that. Of course your Doubletalk isn't
open source, or even free software. Come to that, it isn't,
technically, software, unless of course you can get in and reprogram
the stuff in its ROM and make it do something else. (I personally
don't have that sort of equipment.)
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3    | But I will lay my burden
Email: davros at ycardz.com   | in the cradle of your grace,