*****SPAM***** My apology

Léonie Watson lw at nomensa.com
Sat Oct 25 10:25:47 EDT 2003

If I may brave a post on this subject, Outlook Express does indeed have a
spell checker.

However, please don't hold the fact that I'm posting from said client, nor
the fact that I'm still only a part time Linux user against me. Smile.

    It must be said that if it weren't for people trying to confuse the
issue, as with the recent ULSA thread, the process of trying to understand
an alien OS would probably be a mite easier.

Regards,
Tink.