*****SPAM***** My apology

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Sat Oct 25 07:18:31 EDT 2003

Shaun and others,

Guys, he's doing it again. Just ignore the little shit. Guess he
gets his jollies from starting flame wars. Anyway, below is a
post of his that I ran across that should reinforce the fact that
he is a puffed up, ignorant, how did you say it Shaun?, ARSE! Who
should really take his head out of there before he suffocates.

From: kevin <kjsisco at rcn.com>
Subject: speakup question?

Hello I have a question about the speakup project.  I am verry
familear with the+alsa drivers because I helped with the release
of 9.1, but I am unclear on some+things.  Does the screen reader
use it's own internal synthesizer?  Does one
+have to be attached?  I was not informed on this point.
Kevin

--
Keith Watson
kwatson at smed.yi.org

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace