crontab question

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 24 21:45:39 EDT 2003

Well I'm sory! But right now I have no hardware synth and I am waiting
for fadora to come out so I can finally get a fully active speech
enabled Linux distro *hopefully*. I know I know! I could try to rack my
brains and set up festival, but I just couldn't do it with all th stuff
going on.

My apologies for the use of that evil software which must not be named
from that company that induces shuttering in us all.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.