CVS

Joseph Norton jenorton at chartertn.net
Fri Oct 24 19:02:22 EDT 2003

Well, CVS patched without any complaints, so, maybe it isn't too broke
for my purposes now.

Ok.  Got CVS patched--now, do I compile the kernel with everything as a
module or just the DECTalk code modularized?  Also, do I need to pass any
parameters to the kernel at boot time or just do the dtload thing and then
use modprobe or insmod?  Maybe I need to check out the reflector.  Going
to give that a shot as well.

Think I'll see about getting another machine just for the reflector so I
can tinker without going away. Hmmm. need a bigger desk or 2.

73 for now.