crontab question

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 24 16:28:20 EDT 2003

I just wanted to let you know I got a file attached with your email.

The file was
ATT00012.dat

I don't know if this means anything, or if this is just something random
your mailer decided to do *smile*

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.