Oh how i wish

Glenn Ervin at home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Thu Oct 23 21:19:45 EDT 2003

Hi Toby,
No, I mean Com Ports, or otherwise called, serial ports.
Although there may only be 1 or two on the outside, computers also have
internal com ports.
My P4 1.7 system with no ISA slots (unfortunately), has com1 & com2
external, and com3 and com4 internal, or TTY 0 through 3.
I haven't noticed if Linux identifies the 2 internal serial ports or not,
yet.
Glenn.