artic transport software/docs

brian Moore admin at screenreview.org
Thu Oct 23 20:37:01 EDT 2003

Hi.  no, the instructions when you choose the "remote installation" on
the synthe instruct you to use the mode command from dos

with the following two lines.

mode comx 2400,n,8,1,p
  then there was another mode command to recirect imput from the com
port to the buffer or something

don't remember it at the moment and I lent my  transport to someone and
can't check.

Brian.