artic transport software/docs

Allan Shaw technews at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 23 17:42:19 EDT 2003

... actually with the model 615 a copy of the software is built into the
product on an eprom.
As i recall, if you connect the transport to your computer and hold in one
of the buttons on the face of the transport as you turn it on the transport
will install the software on to your computer to the c: drive.
I don't recall if the docs are part of the installation but if you need
them I can look out a set and send them to you.

Allan