Doing mail, was Re: Oh how i wish

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Thu Oct 23 13:49:03 EDT 2003

Fetchmail is not graphical, all you need is to set up an .fetchrc file
and then run fetchmail. The man page is quite good, and I thought that
an .fetchmailrc file was posted earlier today, but then I may be wrong
on that one.

My Linux box is currently down, and so I can't send you mine, sorry.

The second question is bettered answered by someone else, I don't use
mutt so I don't even want to hint at anything. There are a lot of mutt
users on the list however, or at least that is the impression I get from
a past thread, so hopefully someone will come forward and give you a
hand.

Thirdly, I think that it was you asking about a configuration tool a
while back. A good configuration tool that I have used a little in the
past with some success is webadmin. This tool allows you to manage your
system through a web browser Can't say how well it works with links, but
it may be worth a look see for you.

HTH

Steve Dawes
Phone: (403) 268-5527
Email: SDawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.