Oh how i wish

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at gov.calgary.ab.ca
Thu Oct 23 10:50:44 EDT 2003

If I am understanding your question correctly, fetchmail will get your
mail for you from wherever you tell it to get the mail from.
Additionally, when the mail comes into the system through fetchmail, you
can tell it who mail at myisp.com is delivered to locally,
mymail at mydomain.net. Outgoing mail is a little different, and all I do,
is point my outgoing mail to my isp and let them handle it for me.

HTH.

BTW: If you would like Linux books in ASCII format, oriley books makes
there entire collection available to the blind community free of charge.

Stephen Dawes  <B.A., B.Sc.>
Management Systems Analyst
The City of Calgary                   |  Phone: (403) 268-5527
Information & Technology #8300        |  Fax:   (403) 268-6423
   PO Box 2100 Postal Station M.      |  Email: Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
   Calgary, Alberta, Canada. T2P 2M5  |  Web:  http://www.calgary.ca

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.