new alsa-tools releases!

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 21 05:09:24 EDT 2003

at the risk of being helpful, kevin delivered up the following on Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 09:18:10PM -0400,
> I realize what speakup is all about and it seems this release is met with
> such hostility.  Again, I say you may email the one in charge of the alsa
> project with your doubts

kevin piss off unsubscribe take you babble elsewhere. I'm getting sick
of reading this thread.
I'm to the point now where I'm just about ready to add you to my
blacklist in spamassassin.
you've totally missed the point.
the point is you wanna create something, you get up on your soap box
about it. not throw tid bits out there for us to mull over and second
guess,
you do yourself a great disservice by doing this.
molest me not with this banter any longer.

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun