new alsa-tools releases!

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Mon Oct 20 19:19:08 EDT 2003

Look you little shit!!!

I take offense to what you wrote. Ignorence is not the issue it s your
lack of providing any details or anything of value. Why the hell would
you put out a package and then be so damned cryptic about its use, its
hell everything. You provide no useful information at all other than
here is this package and I can't find your name in there anywhere, but
yet I find all these other peoples name. So what did you do then,
assemble the package? You insult our intelligence over and over and I'm
so sick of your babbling and either give folks something useful or just
shut the hell up!!!
Ay Kevin get with the program. I say again if you put this package out
you'd want everyone to know how it would be useful, could be useful,
you'd be telling us how SPeakup could benefit. I see nothing in that
package that would benefit Speakup especially with multi document
windows, frames, or anything else. The ALsa project has nothing to do
with developing screen access applications to the best of my knowledge.
You've just pushed my button with this me lad. How dare you call or
imply someone is ignorent when its you who has shown ignorence and
ignored the questions and replied wtih crap.
So as they say, put up or shut up.