speakup irc channel

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 19 11:19:41 EDT 2003

hi,
not everybody is a fan of irc.

I've found over the last year or so that people are happy with the
reflector on bumpy.
hth

at the risk of being helpful, Deedra
Waters delivered up the following on Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 10:03:54AM -0500,

Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun