new alsa-tools releases!

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sun Oct 19 08:46:20 EDT 2003

forget it guys he's bullshitting the lot of us.
alsa stands for advance linux sound architecture. for those of you who
don't know.
so what the fuck sound ggot to do with frames I'm buggered if I know.
he's talking defining frames on a gui app
god sakes.
let's drop this it's a crock of shit.

at the risk of being
helpful, Alex Snow delivered up the following on Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 08:39:51AM -0400,
> and what does alsa have to do with speakup?
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at
> 07:12:23AM -0400, Scott Howell wrote:
> > Kevin,
> >
> > Are you referring to frames found on web pages? How will SPeakup know
> > about this tool? SPeakup would have to know something about this tool so
> > is this something that will be loaded by the user or what?
> >
> > tnx
> >

> > On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 12:24:54AM -0400, kevin wrote:
> > > The frameviewer allows frames to be more easily recognized in speakup
> > > because let's be honist.  Screen readers are a bit shaky with that.  Also,
> > > you can specify which type of interface in an application (such as mdi.)
> > > This solves alot of issues.

> Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun