router question (fwd)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Oct 18 17:40:18 EDT 2003

My SMC router allows me to specify an ip address for remote
administration. In other words, remote logins for administration are
only accepted from that address.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group