new alsa-tools releases!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Oct 18 17:38:17 EDT 2003

kevin writes:

> Well I will admit that speakup may not be ready for such technology, but I
> assure you I did much more than pull them together

Kevin:

I still don't understand you. The alsa-tools package uncompresses to
show the following directories:

ac3dec/  as10k1/    envy24control/  hdsploader/  sb16_csp/  seq/  sscape_ctl/
t	 vxloader/

So, which one are you talking about?

And, how do I use it? I understand about compiling, but I'm just not
clear what you're talking about.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group