More about My Exim Problems

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sat Oct 18 07:09:07 EDT 2003

I put in the file Kirk gave me and now I can send mail.  I have added users
to my test mailing list.  When I try to remove them, it tells me that they
aren't there.  When I try to add them again, it says they are already there.
I am trying to figure out that mystery.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com