new alsa-tools releases!

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Oct 17 12:47:20 EDT 2003

Hey, Kevin:

How about telling us a little more about which ALSA Tool? And, what is
so new and useful? A little documentation would help.

For example, I use hdsploader. Did you do anything to that? Something
related? I hate the thought of digging around to understand what you
mean. I'd just rather you told us up front.

--

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group