cvs currently suspect

Joseph Norton jenorton at chartertn.net
Thu Oct 16 18:59:42 EDT 2003

Hi Kirk:

I'm trying to compile new kernel with cvs version.  Slackware 9.1's kernel
source and the 1.5 tarball didn't get along well.  One of the hunks
failed.  However, no errors with current cvs version from last night.
Don't know how it'll actually work.  If I shouldn't use this, any way to
get the latest from before cvs was suspect?

Thanks!