courier-mta

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed Oct 15 15:44:42 EDT 2003

Hi all.

I lost the original messages to which I am replying to, so I'm doing
it below in one go.

First, somebody asked where you can get the glibc patch for qmail.

1. Go to
http://www.qmail.org

2. Select a mirror close to you.

3. Search for "glibc", that should take you to the 517th link.

Second, somebody asked how you get mutt to read Maildir mailboxes.

In my /etc/profile under slackware I have the following, since my
entire system has Maildirs in the user's home directories.

#set mail options
export MAIL="$HOME/Maildir"
#done

Now, assuming all your users have their mailboxes in
/home/user/Maildir, mutt will open that on startup.

Hth.

Greg