rawrite for windows

Toby Fisher toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 07:12:53 EDT 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Gregory Nowak wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I seem to recall that there once was a rawrite program for windows on
> the speakup ftp site. However, I can't find it. Can someone please
> point me to where I can get this?

I can't necessarily help you with that, but if all else fails, you could
get it from the slackware ftp site, look in slackware 7.1 or so, you'll
find rawrite therefor everything from DOS to Windows 2000, maybe even XP,
but I can't be certain of that.

HTH

Toby Fisher	Email: toby at tjfisher.co.uk
Tel.: +44(0)1480 417272	Mobile: +44(0)7974 363239
ICQ: #61744808