courier-mta

Igor Gueths igueths at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 04:10:31 EDT 2003

Alex and I haven't started using it, but as far as reading about it it
looks very good. It includes a webmail cgi script that offers webmail
access, an imap server, pop3 server, and an ESMTP server. It also supports
different types of authentication such as PAM. It can also make use of
Modssl by having the webmail server use an extension to it. This makes it
so passwords can be sent over SSL. I would say this MTA is a good
replacement for Sendmail
and exim.