Removed What I Shouldn't

Ameer Armaly Ameer_Armaly at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:51:16 EDT 2003

There's another net trick you can use if you have dhcp to get your network
running until you can get your package installed.
1. get the root.bin from the /pub/speakup/disks/debian/potato/images-1.44
directory on the speakup ftp.
2.  move the root.bin to root.bin.gz, then gunzip it.
then, mount it as a loop device, and run /sbin/pump.
That saved my butt yesterday.

Ameer