dhcpd question

Igor Gueths igueths at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 15:10:33 EDT 2003

Hi there. I can't specify a broadcast for eth1 because eth1 has no ip
address. Eth1 is the interface that is supposed to be connected via the
switch to the masqueraded machines. So what I need dhcpd to do is listen
for any requests from the inetnral machines on eth1 and assign the range
of ips given in the subnet declaration. In case anyone needs it, the
message I am getting immediately after starting dhcpd is: Internet
Software Consortium DHCP Server V3.0.1rc9
Copyright 1995-2001 Internet Software Consortium.
All rights reserved.
For info, please visit http://www.isc.org/products/DHCP
Wrote 0 leases to leases file.

No subnet declaration for eth0 (68.37.217.155).
** Ignoring requests on eth0.  If this is not what
   you want, please write a subnet declaration
   in your dhcpd.conf file for the network segment
   to which interface eth0 is attached. **

Not configured to listen on any interfaces!

Does anyone know how I can specify eth1 as a listening interface on the
command line perhaps? Thanks!