speakup question?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Oct 13 13:39:53 EDT 2003

At the present time, hardware speech is the only way to go.  That
would include internal synthesisers like the double talk or Accent PC
plus the usual array of exter serial synths.  Don't think they ever
got the JTripple talk to go though.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!