Problem with Capital Letters with CVS Speakup

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Sun Oct 12 23:47:36 EDT 2003

dude: it's perfectly usable.  I've been using it since late last week, and
I believe that John's been using it for even longer.  I consider the
ability to load the speakup modules into an initrd, thereby allowing one
to have speakup started early in the boot process so important, that I
rebuilt the RH9
ISO's as well as all the other RH kernels that I maintain in order to take
advantage of the new feature.

     It seams to me, that all you and Adam added to the discussion was
lots of uninformed noise.

--
          Bill in Denver