Problem with Capital Letters with CVS Speakup

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Sun Oct 12 15:17:30 EDT 2003

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Janina Sajka wrote:

> Adam, it may come as a shock to you, but this is the Speakup list. I
> realize that we tend to discuss everything under the sun here, but it's
> still the Speakup list.

Ok, you are obviously missunderstanding my intent here.  I read your post
that stated you were having problems with CVS Speakup involving capital
letters.  Your follow-up indicated that you were getting numbers and the
letter P before capital letters.  Kirk Reiser posted a few days ago that
the CVS Speakup should be avoided for the moment because he was doing some
major modifications.  Then, the Speakup web site went down.  I thought you
had perhaps gotten a bad copy of Speakup.  Apparently, that wasn't the
problem at all.