ocrad

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sat Oct 11 19:27:21 EDT 2003

I grabbed ocrad 0.4 and for some reason it said it was a bz2 file, but I
got it as a tar.tar. No harm I was able ot untar it and run configure
and make no problems. I was even able to run the test, but when I ran
make install I ran into some problems. I've not had the chance to trakc
them down, but seems some bad command in the make install process. I
think make got some arguments it didn't like, but will pass on any
details once I've had a chance to figure out what's going wrong.

Scott