Newbie introdusing myself and some newbie questions

Joe Clever lists at clevercentral.com
Sat Oct 11 12:17:02 EDT 2003

Hi Krister,

Redhat 9.0 only requires 5 gigs if you install everything. I have just
installed it on a machine I plan to use as a server, in less than 2 gigs
and that includes gnome. Personally, I would keep linux on a separate
physical disk until I gained some experience and confidence. If you are
like me, you may end up installing and blowing away your OS several times,
both on purpose and by accident, before you are happy with your
configuration.

The important thing is to take the plunge.