greatest kernel version

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Thu Oct 9 23:50:18 EDT 2003

Just curious, what is the latest version folks have been able to get
Speakup working with the kernel. I ain't real interested in the bleeding
edge for myself or at least hosing a box, but am curious if anyone has
ever tried 2.6 kernels for example. Don't read much here about this so
thought I'd ask.
Was curious as someone had stated they were planning to move to 2.6
kernels which was in their router question posting. Oh and I thought
that very interesting that Linksys was using Linux 2.4.5 kernels in
their routers. Well that gets a few points in the respect column from
me.<grin> Oh so does this mean that Microsnot uses winblows xp in their
routers?<grin>

Scott