linux-speakup.org down?

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Wed Oct 8 21:58:03 EDT 2003

Mine is taking a long time too.  I did the mkraid with -f and then tried to
do a resize2 It made me do an e2fsck and that is taking a while, like half
an hour so far.  I hope it isn't hung or something.  If this was windows I'd
be really worried.  I hope we both don't lose data.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ