Raid Device

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Wed Oct 8 12:40:27 EDT 2003

I assume that what you do is,
1.  create a partition on a new drive.
2.  increase the number of drives specified in the raidtab file
3.  add the new partition to the raidtab
4. run  resize2fs on md0

If that isn't what you thing I should do then tell me before I mess it up.
I assume that resize2fs will look at raidtab to see where to expand too.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ