searching the archives, and the raid procedure solution

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed Oct 8 17:10:39 EDT 2003

Hi all.

I was thinking of what Kirk had said about being able to search the
list archives, and remembered that when doing searches on google, I
came across a lot of results from this list.

So, I tried searching for raid on "site:www.linux-speakup.org", and
that didn't work.

Then I tried typing
site:speech.linux-speakup.org raid
into google's search box, and that did work. Although it at first
didn't show the message I was looking for, it gave me a starting point
for refining my search.

In conclusion, while this may not be what you had in mind Kirk, it
does the job somewhat for now.

Now to my forwarded message regarding how to expand the raid device
The link to that message is

http://speech.linux-speakup.org/pipermail/speakup/2002-November/018183.html

. Hth.

Greg