DTLK PC

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 16:54:33 EDT 2003

Hey.
I have a doubletalk PC that is currently running with the newest speakup. I
am looking to get rid of this, as I am getting rid of my last ISA machine.
Mail me back if you're looking for a good, high quality synthesizer at a
reasonable price. I don't want to go too much in to detail as it is a
little off topic for this list, but I see people here who want to get
speaup up and running but can't aford a hardware synthesizer.

Sincerely,
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
PAC Mate Gear CoWebmaster
E-mail:
patrick at pacmategear.com
patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Web Site
http://www.pacmategear.com
For All Things PAC Mate
Home Page
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the World to Access Technology Information
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
MSN Messenger: turnagep at hotmail.com