dhcpcd

Jim Wantz jwantz at hpcc.noaa.gov
Fri Oct 3 12:54:08 EDT 2003

Well, dhcpcd seems to return your address from the dhcp server faster than
other dhcp clients I have tried.  Also, I found that pump didn't seem to
work reliably with Commcast.  If pump works well with Adelphia I would
definitely stick with it.
There are some other technical advantages that dhcpcd supposedly has--but
unfortunately I've forgotten what they were.

     Jim