Help With Samba

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Thu Oct 2 22:28:15 EDT 2003

There is a setting somewhere on the XP system that fixes that
issue. Damned if i can remember what it is at the moment. But it
would help to take a quick glance at your smb.conf file if you
would like to send it on. Are you trying to use the userid and
password of an existing account on your linux system? If not try
that and see if it helps. I know that I have to have an account
on the llinux box that matches the one I am trying to log on with
in order to hook up.

Keith