Gnome for redhat 9

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Wed Oct 1 19:38:07 EDT 2003

Can someone send me the link for the gnome accessibility mailing list?
I want to install it but will have a lot of questions when I start.  Um,
that is I assume I'll have a lot any way, I was told its extreemly
difficult.

Finally, Winblows has made an absolute mess of writing CDs.  I have read
hat 8 installed but cant install red hat nine until I get the Iso's onto
CD.  Can any one tell me of a *simple* or reasonably easy method of
extracting from izo to a CD in red hat 8?

Thanks

Darragh