glib

Igor Gueths igueths at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 00:40:28 EDT 2003

Hi all. I am trying to build all the Gnome-2.4 dependencies from source,
and this involves me building ATK so that I can compile Gtk. The problem
is that I can't get the ATK configure script to find Glib-2.0.0. I built
and installed Glib correctly as far as I am concerned. I coppied the
object files from /usr/local/glib-2.2.2/glib to /usr/lib and
/usr/local/lib and that didn't help. Does anyone know what files the
script is looking for? I also set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to point to the location
of glib-2.0.pc and that didn't help. I also tried editing /etc/ld.so.conf
to point to the locations of the Glib object files and this did nothing.
Am I missing something here? Thanks!