OT Router

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sat Nov 29 12:21:39 EST 2003

We had a discussion on this list about running 2 subnets and blocking the
internet from one card and so on.  I found a solution for allowing a linux
server to be on 2 high speed connections.  linksys makes a router that does
load balancing between 2 internet connections but I can't find a store that
has it locally.  Where does one order these kinds of things in Canada?  I am
looking for a large supplier that I can call that might have such a thing an
I can't think of one.  Any ideas?  The model is Linksys rv082.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ