mutt problems after upgrading glibc

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Fri Nov 28 13:26:39 EST 2003

This last time around, I upgraded several slackware machines and it
generally went pretty smoothly.  The most manually intensive part was
to diff compare some /etc configuration files that changed and by
having a couple consoles going at the same time, I got through that
effort pretty quickly.  I used the upgradepkg for one machine and
swaret on another and I must say that swaret die a pretty slick job as
I said in another message.  It tracked dependencies just like Depian's
apt-get does.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!